2.5.09

- Travel Log : Yogyajakarta : Last Day -

huh... its already been two weeks... two weeks... thats fast... me last entry or memories from me first trip... indonesia... i wanna thanks God for givin me such a wonderful moment in life n also me mum who raised me... n me cousins : caesar n reza for bein d best tour guide... n last but not least to me fren : wahid... thanks man... without u, this trip is just a dream.... =]


- malioboro : pasar malam : almost 2hours walkin distance -











- incredible hulk -









- hi auntie... dont be shyshy lor... -


- bro... take care... thx so muchhhh -
- let d magic b wit u -

- last moment in indonesia : yogyakarta -

THE END

listenin to kenangan terindah... samson
 - bila yang tertulis untukku -
- adalah yang terbaik untukmu -
- kan ku jadikan kau kenangan yang terindah - 
- dalam hidupku -

2 comments:

joegrimjow said...

aku suke teknik2 camni!!!

trah said...

hye...
ni 1st time i bg comment kat u...
i terbc entri psl u g jogjakarta ni...
next week me & my family r going to jogjakarta...
i nk ty u ape tmpt2 yg best kat sne ek?