14.3.11

- sunday on march -

thx God... we r still alive... pray for japan n for us... Oda is safe!

list of things happened recently in melife:
- me sony kaputt... =[
- no more variety of lenses... =[
- new toy wit one accessories... -____-
- gain more weight... cant stop eatin... help me God.. T_T
- got new editin software.. =]
- dream came tru last nite... my ext harddisk CORRUPTED!!!!  sooo deymmm scary... i did recovered some important folder... d rest not sure cn b saved or not... =[
- having a wonderfull life in my own way... ^_^

yesterdy shot @ epl match bukit jalil... sad no more long lenses....  135L f2 in me bucket list... =]




listenin to oasis wonderwall
Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall


2 comments:

bobiedanbad said...

:)...thanks for the variety of lense boss hahaha...yours...now mine!

BaL said...

Wow! Fantastic pics! You know what they say rite...it's all about QUALITY...and not QUANTITY. So it's good not to upload all your pics.

;)