2.5.10

- Live : Tokio Hotel -

went there: one utama park avenue... wit ajim who gv me a vip pass... tot it was special when actually it was an open concert... deymmmm.... arrived bout 7pm n popshuvit was performing... n an hour later followed by bunkface... n only bout 915pm, tokio hotel turn... n was only perform like not even an hour... huh huh huh... but d audio is guuud... n world behind my wall live is just awesome.... ^_^


world behind my wall : tokio hotel
The sun will shine like never before
One day I will be ready to go
See the world behind my wall

Trains in the sky
Are traveling through fragments of time
They're taking me to parts of my mind
That no one can find

2 comments:

joegrimjow said...

wohooo
mantap niii

taufiq shariff said...

tq rajin komen kat page aku. heh heh.
ko tgk tokio hotel eh? ni band jerman nih. tp kat jerman budak2 pompuan suke la nih