24.1.09

- So Little Time -

- so little time by arkarna -

Took a while to drag me out of bed,
Aim some coffee at my head,
Saw the clock I'm running late,
It's an ordinary day.
And I'm like a dog on heat,
Knock one out and then fall asleep,
It's sad but true,
I'd rather be with you
Don't you forget about me,
When you're a celebrity,
It will be only you and me
Before too long.
So little time so much to do,
I rather spend my days with you,
So little time so much to do,
I'd like to spend one day with you,
And if that day is not enough,
Maybe we can stay in touch,
But i'm not making plans for tomorrow,
For tomorrow never comes.(ohhhh)
Said I've been celibate for years,
Not out of choice theres no-one here,
See I can't give my end away,
Another ordinary day,
And I've love to see alittle more of you,
You're clothes would look better on my bedroom floor,
bedroom floor,
bedroom floor.





--- lalalalalala ---

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pic last smart..

KiKiHanakO said...

wah.. bila nak shoot ni.. kehkehkehhe

.: Sugar-cRave :. said...

huhuuuu...simple n nice...
me suke BW pic....ngeheeee..;D

pic4, maen nyorok2 eh...;p